When it comes to fashion, women do not stick to clothes only. They match their handbags, wear the right make up, get a new hair style and most importantly, top it all up with the right pair of shoes that goes along with everything else. Although there are many different shoes out there, women’s love for high heels would never diminish. High heels go along with all dresses and can be worn in every occasion and since there is wide variety of them, women never run out of choices.
- Stilettos: Amongst high heels, stilettos will always retain the most popularity amidst women of all ages. With its long, slender heel, stilettos makes women appear glamorous in almost any outfit and is fit for any event, whether it is an office meeting or a cocktail party. One can wear stilettos with suits as a part of formal wear or use boots with stiletto heels along with a pair of jeans during winter. Although the length of the heel can vary, stilettos help to make a person look taller and also improve one’s posture. Such features of a stiletto help to make a woman feel more confident.
- Peep Toes: If you are looking for something a bit more exciting to add color to your appearance, peep toes would be the perfect choice. There are many peep toes available with various patterns and decorations which will help to reveal the brighter side of you. Peep toes in many different prints are available in stores as well, ranging from animal prints to even cartoon ones. So you can use leopard print peep toes with a similar printed handbag or use those with your favorite cartoon characters to showcase a whole different side of you. Pairing a pair of peep toes with a colorful dress is quite in fashion right now, so go on, take out that flamboyant skirt hidden in the depths of your closet and pair it up with the perfect pair of peep toes, be it in prints or sparkles!
- Wedges: Ever since the early 1940s, wedges have been the pair of shoes that is both classy and fashionable. The best thing about wedges is that you can wear it in any season, be it a light, straw colored one paired up with a bright, floral dress during the summer or black peep toe wedges for a night out with your friends. Apart from that, it can be worn anywhere, anytime, with almost any kind of outfit. Wedges will always be in style so the next time you going out, do not hesitate to put on a pair of wedges that go along with your outfit!
- Platforms: Platforms have recently gained a lot of popularity due to its unique and stylish appearance. There are different varieties of platforms available in shops and because of so many choices; you can accordingly pair them up with a dress of your choice. They are suitable for formal occasions as well as casual hangouts with friends and can be paired up with dresses ranging from a mini skirt and a leather jacket to even a glamorous dress for cocktail parties.
- Sandals: When someone says the word “sandals”, we think of a flat, two laced pair of shoes only suitable during summer and for casual gatherings. But not anymore, as now sandals are available in high heels and are gaining immense popularity from all of womankind with its vast range of colors, styles and sizes. Now that sandals have been modernized to such a degree, you can wear it with all kinds of dresses, be it with an above the knee skirt or a pair of skinny jeans.
While out shopping for the right pair of heels to go along with your dress, do not forget to get the right size. It is absolutely essential that the pair fits you perfectly, because apart from style, shoes are also about comfort. If you do not feel comfortable in a pair of heels, you will not feel special and will not look special either.
High heels are an essential component of the wardrobe and having them is not only about appearing stylish, it is also about feeling good about the way you look. They have always been a favorite of women worldwide and will continue to be so for years to come with its wide range of styles and colors.